6. October 2011 05:12
Check out this information provided by D Singh. It is a great look at the top reasons to seek employment through an employment service.
The major benefit of working with an employment service is the flexibility to venture into new areas with a multitude of opportunities, while keeping you engaged. Many prospective employees believe they will never land a top position if they begin the relationship as a temporary employee. Unfortunately, this is a misconception because many temporary opportunities pave the way to permanent positions.
Here are some more advantages of working with an Employment Service.
1. Contract based opportunities can help you maintain a fixed source of financial earning.
2. Recruiters frequently utilize employment services when promptness is required for special projects or when notice is short. They can fulfill their requirements quickly by using an employment service. Hence, this is helpful for the individuals who are looking for immediate job opportunities.
3. Plenty of large companies execute recruitment of their staff through employment services. In many cases, the employer will call the employment service for a temporary job opportunity and if the applicant satisfies the employers, they will hire the individual on permanently.
4. Contractual jobs widen your chances of interacting with new professionals thereby developing a wide business network. This may prove beneficial in gaining a job in the future.
5. Temporary opportunities help you become acquainted with different kinds of positions. Apart from this, for an individual who has a solid work ethic but lacks experience this could be the best option to gain exposure.
6. Working with employment services is also helpful for those who have not worked for some time. These interruptions in their career, at times, become obstacles when attempting to gain full-time employment. Your attachment with an employment service will reduce such breaks in career. Moreover, this will not affect your career adversely.
7. Additionally, some employment services provide additional benefits like health insurance. Do not forget to inquire about the benefits when applying with the employment service.
8. If you have any special expertise or developed skill sets, you are capable of gaining stable employment. Make sure you pick the right job from the employment service to match your skills and interests. Never fall into the misconceptions that you cannot get well-paid jobs from an employment service.
9. The aim of many employment services is to have candidates with good expertise readily available. This is why some services provide training and development sessions. For example, if you need to polish your computer knowledge, many services will provide computer training.
10. Candidates enrolled with an employment service enjoy plenty of variety, which helps them to attain steady career growth. These opportunities will never come your way if you are not affiliated with the employment service.
Selling Branch Manager, Parallel Employment Group
Clay has been with Parallel for over five years. During his time with Parallel he has contributed in both sales and managerial capacities. Clay is proud to be a member of the Parallel team, and looks forward to future successes.